Each year Operation Hammond does many events and conventions large and small. At each event we do, we rely on the hard work and dedication of our volunteers and our partners. Check out all of our media, news articles and photos below.
- Press and Media Kit- View our informative press and media kit.
- Event Photo Gallery– The official photo gallery of Operation Hammond who knows you might see yourself.
- Past Events and Conventions– Want to know what events and shows we have done?
- Flyer download– View and print out our current flyer.
- Logos– Operation Hammond PR/Media logos.
- Facebook– Like us on Facebook and keep up to date with new happenings.
- Twitter– Follow us on Twitter and get our latest Tweets.
- YouTube– Subscribe to us on YouTube and get our latest videos.
Operation Hammond in the news:
6/15/16- Nerdfit Network: The Unsung Heroes of Conventions ~ Operation Hammond: A unique perspective on the ways and mission of Operation Hammond by the CEO and Co-Founder of nerdfit network.
4/29/2016- “Nerds Helping Nerds” Iyashikei Otaku Life Style Magzine: Chronicle Operation Hammond’s mission and how they help out the nerd and pop culture convention community.
5/12/15- The Michael Artsis Show: Our founder James Fedora joins the show to talk about Operation Hammond, it’s unique first aid mission and how they serve the pop culture and fan community.
7/11/14- EMS Goes Geek EMS World Online: This article outlines the unique mission of Operation Hammond at Fan Conventions by the editor of EMS World Magazine.
1/10/2014- The Drink Tank #357 “Three Ambulances for a Dollar” by James Bacon. This article outlines the unique need for medical services at SciFi conventions.
08/10/2013- Charity Fundraiser at Otakuthon: Otakuthon 2013 charity fundraiser auction for Operation Hammond.
1/14/2013- AnimeCons.com interview with founder and chairman James Fedora The editor of www.AnimeCons.com sits down with our founder to talk about Operation Hammond’s mission.
4/18/12- NerdCaliber.com Meet Operation Hammond: Ever been to a big convention? Ever see people in need of medical help or giving it? Ever wonder what it’s like to handle health services at a convention or the kind of people who do it?
For press and media contact please email the Operation Hammond media and press team at email@example.com or visit us when we’re at an event or convention.